WOOD SEALER POLYURETHANE BASED blocks the pores of the wood and make the surface impermeable to water and stains.
Wood sealer polyurethane based, blocking porosity of wood, prevents from stains and wear and tear.
It can be used on wood surfaces which are in contact with water and household products, such as in kitchens and bathrooms, prior to a waxed finish.
Enhanced protection, High abrasion resistant, Prevents from stains
HOW TO USE IT ?
- Apply an initial coat of Wood Sealer evenly using a brush, in the direction of the grain. Smooth the surface to avoid an uneven texture.
- Leave to dry for thoroughly ±8h then lightly sand with 0000 steel wool. If any whitish patches appear, it is because some wax has remained in the wood. Sand the white patches following the grain using fine sandpaper.
- Remove dust and apply Wood Sealer to the area to obtain a smooth surface.
- Leave to dry for ±1h., then sand lightly with 0000 steel wool.
- Remove dust and apply a second coat of Wood Sealer. Leave to dry.
Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
Leave to dry ±24h. between coats.