MARBLE REPAIRER is a highly resistant synthetic marble made from 2 components, for bonding and plugging indoor and outdoor.
It can be tinted with natural ochres provided in the kit (black and white).
Kit of 80ml resin + 50g powder
Can be sanded, Does not shrink
Limestone tiles, Marble, Travertine
How to use it ?
- Pour a little powder on a surface (cardboard for example), then add the resin until the desired consistency is obtained.
- For an assembly, a filler or gluing make a semi-liquid paste. Dry in 10 mins.
- For repairing corners or a large chips, make a consistent paste. Dry in 5 mins.
- Apply Marble repairer using a spatula.
- Work the Repairer before it is completely dry (sand, sculpt, etc.).
- When the Repairer starts to harden, wipe the surface with acetone to remove any excess material. Sand your repaired surface with abrasive paper No. 80 or 100, then finish with No. 400 or 600.
Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
Black and ochre natural earths are included in the set.
Stain the powder and recreate the natural shades of your marbles.
To maintain your marbles, use Marble sheen.